Seal Cup

The Seal Cup is a stainless steel food container cup with a no-leak, non-toxic silicone lid that’s great for yoghurt and dips. The rest of the container is made of stainless steel which is free of estrogen-mimicking chemicals commonly found in plastics like BPA, BPS, and phthalates. All parts of the container are dishwasher safe (but obviously not microwave safe, duh!).

Steel and silicone containers are also lighter than comparable glass containers and nonbreakable. 

This container has been ethically made in China.

Buy product

Category:

Description

Key Facts

  • This year, ECOlunchbox has sold over 385,000 eco-friendly lunch boxes. It is estimated that they have help saving more than 3,628,739 kg (or 8 million pounds) of trash every year.
  • Only 1% of global plastic is recycled each year. The remaining 99% either ends up buried in a landfill or lost in the environment.
  • Earth’s largest landfill isn’t on land but in oceans.

Mentioned in