- Over one year the KeepCup, when compared to disposable cups, reduces landfill by at least 99%1.
- In the UK, the KeepCup compared to a disposable paper cup sees (depending upon the wash type) a 67-92 % reduction in global warming potential2 and a reduction of 66-95 % of water3 use over a year.
- The use of a KeepCup reduces 96 to 99% of embodied energy4 over a year.
- Every minute more than one million disposable cups are sent to landfill.
- Half5 of the plastic used in the world today is for single use disposable items.
References [ + ]