- Decyl glucoside: surfactant coming from coconut. It allows the soap to foam.
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate: another surfactant from coconut oil that produces a smooth foam.
- Ricinus communis oil: castor oil, emollient that softens the hair.
- Stearic acid: solidifies the shampoo.
- Glycerin: humectant that hydrates the hair.
- Citrus sinensis peel oil expressed: ?orange essential oil that gives its divine scent.
- Illite clay: detoxifies and cleanse.
- Kaolin: white clay famous for its purifying and cleansing effect.