We believe that sharing the stories of several people exploring a zero-waste lifestyle will lead to having a greater impact, and will contribute to making the movement more accessible to more people.
We also want to make sure different voices are speaking, as it is way more enriching than listening to only a handful.
We’re happy to hear about any experience or thoughts regarding your zero-waste/low-waste lifestyle. Here are a few examples of the subjects we’d love to read about:
- zero-waste hacks & tips;
- green politics;
- zero-waste city guides;
- low-waste food/beauty/cleaning recipes;
- minimalist living,…
Anyone! We’re happy to read about what you have to say, no matter if you’re writing somewhere else already or not.
Want to get online exposure, writing experience or simply make a significant contribution to the zero waste movement? Let’s get writing! Before you go ahead, please make sure to go through these guidelines.
- Please provide your sources if you mention numbers, as we want to keep all information on ZWN fact-checked;
- Once published on our website, please do not publish it somewhere else afterwards;
- If you want to incorporate photos in your post, please make sure that if they aren’t yours, you provide us with their source (just to make sure we’re not violating any image rights). The images should be sent separately in one of the following formats: JPG, JPEG or PNG;
- Each blog post as an “author” box. Please provide us with:
- a short description of yourself;
- a picture of your beautiful face;
- any social media you’d like us to share.
- Please email us your post in one of the following formats: PDF, Word Doc or Pages to email@example.com.
Please note that we reserve the right not to publish a post if it doesn’t suit the message we want to transmit to our readers on Zero Waste Nest.
Thank you! We’re are SO looking forward to reading you. 🤩